Want to study, volunteer, unwind, and experience a Costa Rica like you never have before? With this program, you will be able to attend private Spanish immersion lessons on the farm of our beloved teacher, Merlyn, in the lovely mountains of Quebrada Grande. Here, surrounded by breathtaking countryside, you will have an authentic cultural experience that few travellers get to discover. You can observe and participate in the daily routines of a traditional, working Costa Rican farm.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 15 hours of private Spanish classes
- 1 week of lodging and all meals
- 2 cultural classes: a cooking class and tour of the very small and traditional local town
- Volunteer opportunities: help feed calves, clean trails, count cows, and lead the sheep to water
- Opportunity to go horseback riding (subject to availability of the horses)
- Transportation to and from the Liberia international airport
- The chance to disconnect – take a break from your cell phone and computer!
Cost: $735.00 per person (maximum of two people at a time)
We can also assist with day trips to two beautiful beaches that are about an hour from the farm: Rajada & Jobo Beach. Please email us at email@example.com regarding advice on how to get to these places.