SPANISH IMMERSION PROGRAM
The Spanish Immersion Program is a great way to jump-start your Spanish skills and experience fast progress. It is a fantastic choice for people wanting to immerse themselves in the culture of Costa Rica and seriously study Spanish. In this program, students complete one of fifteen levels (from beginner to advanced) per week over 20 hours of class. This course starts every Monday year-round, and students can sign up for 1 week or 50!
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 20 hours a week of highly conversational, semi-private classes (2-5 students).
- Complete one (of fifteen) levels of Spanish per a week.
- Full assessment of your Spanish skills, so we can put you in a class that is perfect for you.
- Estelar Spanish textbook, developed by our school’s educational experts.
- The option to stay with a local host family with full Spanish immersion and three daily meals (highly recommended).
- Daily cultural activities including our Spanglish Social Event, Costa Rican cooking class, salsa dance lessons, conversation clubs and volunteering for Club A.
- Assistance with booking additional activities, transportation or accommodation in Liberia or the surrounding areas.
- A tour of Liberia and an introduction of the coursework and facilities upon arrival.
- A ‘graduation’ and certificate of the program on your last day of the course.
SPANISH IMMERSION COURSE INTERVIEW
SPANISH IMMERSION PROGRAM PRICES 2017
|Program||First Week||Second Week||Third Week||Fourth Week (and any week after)|
|Adult Spanish Immersion Program||$340||$325||$310||$295|
|Adult Spanish Immersion Program in Coco||
Same as Adult Spanish Immersion Program, plus $20/day for transportation
|Kids* Spanish Immersion Program||$310||$300||$290||$280|
|Note: *Kids are defined as 3-12 years old. If there is only one student in the course, classes are 3 hours per day.|