SPANISH IMMERSION PROGRAM
Everyone knows that total immersion in a language is the best way to learn. Our Spanish Immersion Program is a great way to jump-start your Spanish skills and experience fast progress. It is a fantastic choice for people wanting to immerse themselves in the culture of Costa Rica and seriously study Spanish. In one week of this program, students participate in 20 hours of conversational, interactive Spanish classes and complete one of fifteen levels (from beginner to advanced). We have created our own course books, each of which includes TPRS (Total Physical Response Storytelling) and Survival Spanish chapters. Courses start every Monday throughout the year (except for the weeks of Christmas and New Years). You can sign up for 1 week or 3 months – whatever you want!
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 20 hours a week of highly conversational, semi-private classes (2-4 students).
- Completion of one level of Spanish per week.
- Full assessment of your Spanish skills, so we can put you in a class that is perfect for you.
- An Estelar Spanish coursebook, developed by our school’s educational experts.
- The option to stay with a local host family with full Spanish immersion and two daily meals (highly recommended).
- Three extracurricular activities per week, which may include Spanglish Social (a language exchange), Costa Rican cooking class, salsa dance lessons, a walking tour of Liberia, a trip to the local farmer’s market, and volunteering for Club A. These activities are included in the price.
- Assistance with booking additional activities, transportation or accommodation in Liberia or the surrounding areas.
- A small graduation ceremony and certificate of the program on your last day of the course.
SPANISH IMMERSION COURSE INTERVIEW
SPANISH IMMERSION PROGRAM PRICES 2018
Our prices are designed to encourage students to study for longer so that they will progress more in their Spanish studies. If a student just takes one immersion course, the price is $340 for adults and $310 for kids, but if they take as many as eight or more weeks of immersion, the price goes down to $275 per week for adults and $240 per week for kids. For private classes, either at our Institute in Liberia or on Skype, we give 20% off to students who purchase a 20-hour package of classes. Check out our complete price list here.